Monday, June 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, exams coming up and year 12 is terrible! So this is from the last few weeks!


Review:
  • No Such Thing As Forever by Ali Cronin. This an e-book of the up and coming release of Ali Cronin's new series Girl Hearts Boy. Released July 25th 2012. Review will be out in July!
Borrowed from library:
  • The Story of Us by Deb Caletti. Cannot wait to read this looks like a great book!
  • The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee. Loved this book and the Mary Quinn series cannot wait to get my hands on book three!
Bought:
  • Goddess Interruped by Amiee Carter. After reading the Goddess Test I knew I had to buy this one! Loving the series and looking forward to book 3.
  • Destined by Aprilynne Pike. The final book to the fairy series wings! I was sad to see this series end but I did get my final Tamani fix.
  • The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. Well I must say this series keeps getting better! We see a different side to the characters and now the wait continues for The Indigo Spell *sigh*
Swapped:
  • Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler. This seem interesting and intriguing cannot wait to find time to read this one!
  • Why we broke up by Daniel Handler. I must say that this book wasn't what i expected and was actually funny to read about why they broke up.
  • Chasing Boys by Karen Tayleur. Once again this book was funny and left me slighty confused at the end. (Might be because it was midnight and I had work the next day)
A huge thanks to Lisa over at badassbookie.blogspot.com for swapping! And that is it for this IMM!

Keely x

2 comments:

  1. YEWWWWWW! Got your books today! I can't wait to read Destined <3 I love Aprilynne Pike :) Looking forward to your reviews for all of the books <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my reviews will up in the holidays hopefully because im examed out for this week and next :( Destined is awesome read it now!

      Delete