Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday! #1

Top Ten Tuesday is a week feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or to see a list of future topics, head on  over to The Broke and the Bookish.

This week it is Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List! However since it is winter here in Aus, I am going to do my Winter TBR!

1. My Life Next Door by Huntly Fitzpatrick
This Contemp YA debut is right up my ally! Romance and Friendship! It looks like an amazing read and the cover is adorable!

2. The Summer Of No Regrets by Katherine Bond
This book is on order! I love Summer and Summer romances (Yes there will be a summer theme on my TBR, Yes I am having beach withdrawal) It just looks like a book that I would read over and over until Summer comes around.

3. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
This debut contemp YA looks amazing! It seems to like the romance in Anna and the French Kiss! Romance is what I love so this book looks like a great read!

4. Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
This book may have been out for a while but I have just recently found it and cannot wait for it to arrive!

5. Siernsong by Jenna Black
This series is a different take on Fairies which I love, I really wanna see how this series pans out after the last two.

6. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
I've heard nothing but great things about this book and just wanna read it! Also it would get me out of this beach withdrawal I'm going through!

7. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
My best friend reccommened this read and well, she is never wrong! So I can't wait to read it!

8. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
This YA contemp looks different and interesting! Summer + Italy + Hot Boys = Something I Want To Read!

9. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
This YA contemp sounds amazing after her so much great things from other book bloggers I can't wait to read it!

10. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
After loving Derting's body finder series I am looking forward to reading this one!

And that is my Top 10 Winter TBR!

Keely xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment