Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine which spotlights future releases that we may be eagerly anticipating. Here is my pick for the week:
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?

In the final installment of the Hush Hush series, we will finally see how it ends once and for all. I love this series ever since my best friend told me "Read this it is amazing" I cannot help but love Patch and Nora, even if Nora annoys me sometimes, Patch makes up for it! Plus look at the cover!

This final installment is released October 23 2012. So everyone who hasn't read Hush Hush GET OUT THERE AND READ IT!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment