Sunday, November 11, 2012

IMM #5 The Epic Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, so at least once or twice a month.

Well I'm back! High School is over, I've graduated, completed my HSC exams & now the wait is on from my results & ATAR to see what Uni I get into as well as my dream course! I'm now working full time until I move for Uni so I will post as much as I can, I have read a lot of books since I last posted & revieved. I hope to get more reviews up as soon as I have free time! Busy week coming up, formal & sign out day, the end is almost here!

Now time for the epic haul I have! Some I own, others I've borrowed, won or recieved of NetGalley! 37 books in total!

- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Revived by Cat Patrick
- I'll tell you mine by Pip Harry
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snder
- Losing It by Julia Lawrinson
- Revamped by Ada Adams
- Confessions of an Angry Girl by Lousie Rozett
- Why I let my hair grow out by Maryrose Wood
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- Breath by Tim Winton
- The best of me by Nicholas Sparks
- The Vincent Boys by Abbi Gilnes
- The Lucky One b Nicholas Sparks
- Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole
- Cicle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman
- Beneath the Darkening Sky by Majok Tulba
- My Name is Memory by Ann Bashares
- A Straight Line to my Heart by Bill Condon
- Speechless by Hannah Harrington
- Stormdance by Jay Kristoff
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
-Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Rumour Has It by Ali Cronin
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- I Made Lattes for a Love God by Wendy Harmer
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Endless Sumemr by Jennifer Echols

And that is the Epic Book Haul! I hope to be posting some new posts every soon, so stay tunned!

Keely x



2 comments:

  1. So many books! YAYYAYAY.

    I hope you love them all, especially Revived, which is awesome, and Stormdancer and Spark, which are also epic! I have all the Violet Eden books but have read zero!!!

    I also have Finale, hopefully it's a good end to the series.

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my new weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I loved Revived & Spark! I am yet to read stormdancer. You must read the Violet Eden Chapters it is amazing! Finale was good, it ended the series with everything wrapped up.

    ReplyDelete