Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 release's that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Earlier today I had my 2012 favourites, today I'm doing 2013 release's that I just can't wait to get my hands on!

1. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of loveable criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it's that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting--or stealing--whatever they want. No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale's family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother's billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there's no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won't let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother's will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company's fortune. So instead of being the heir--this time, Hale might be the mark. Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she's willing to save her boyfriend's company if it means losing the boy. (from goodreads)

More Kat & Hale! I. Can. Not. Wait! February 5th I will have this book somehow!

2. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next. (from goodreads)

After loving the Vampire Academy series, bloodline is getting love too! I really liked Sydney in VA & having her own series makes her more awesome. I love the Syadrian moments and can not wait to see what is in stall this time around! Out February 12th!

3. Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
With power comes enemies. Lots of them.

Hunter Garrity just wants to be left alone. He’s learned the hard way that his unusual abilities come at a price. And he can’t seem to afford any allies.

He’s up to his neck in hostiles. His grandfather, spoiling for a fight. The Merrick brothers, who think he ratted them out. Calla, the scheming psycho who wants to use him as bait.

Then there’s Kate Sullivan, the new girl at school. She’s not hostile. She’s bold. Funny. Hot. But she’s got an agenda, too.

With supposedly secret powers rippling to the surface everywhere around him, Hunter knows something ugly is about to go down. But finding out what means he’ll have to find someone he can trust… (from goodreads)


With her debut this year with Storm, Brigid & the Merrick brothers have taken the blogging community by storm! Seriously four totally hot & swoon-worthy boys all in ONE book! Brigid your killing us here! This time it is Hunter's turn & I really am looking forward to it after reading his Novella. Out sometime in 2013!

4. Three's A Crowd by Ali Cronin
Four girls, three boys, turning 18. Get set to follow their eventful final year at school...

Jack is lovesick. Ollie won't commit. Donna can't find a man. But what about Cass? Everyone thinks she has it all, but life is far from perfect. Her friends hate her boyfriend. Her best friend is in love with her. Cass is torn. How will she choose between them?


I have been really enjoying this series! Really looking forward to Cass's story & how everyone else is going! Out in January I think from Penguin Aus for Australia...

5. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…

This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.

Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…


After her debut with Catching Jordan & everyone falling head over heals for Sam Henry & a story about a girl playing Football (NFL style not Soccer), then Stealing Parker this year another sport one about baseball & softball & another hot guy called Will aka Corndog! I can not wait for this one, even though it isn't sport themed it still has characters from the other books, I really am looking forward to it! Out March 1st.

6. If I Should Die by Amy Plum
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.

Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.

It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.

After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?


The final installment in this series! I love Die for Me & this one I can't wait for especially after how Until I Die finished. Out May 7th.

7. Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz

No Synopsis on goodreads for this one! But it is the last installment in the blue bloods series and I just can not wait to read it! The whole story just dragged me and I now just want more & to see how it ends! Out January 15th.

8. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting
Violet thought she’d made peace with her unique ability to sense the echoes of the dead and the imprints that cling to their killers…that is until she acquired an imprint of her own. Forced to carry a reminder of the horrible events of her kidnapping, Violet is more determined than ever to lead a normal life. However, the people who run the special investigative team Violet works for have no intention of letting her go.

When someone close to Violet becomes a suspect in a horrific murder, she finds herself pulled into a deadly hunt for a madman with an army of devoted followers. Violet has survived dangerous situations before, but she quickly discovers that protecting those closest to her is far more difficult than protecting herself.


I love this series (yes I've probably already said that about all the other ones but still...) the whole imprinting thing is new & I love the creepiness of it all. I hate horror movies but I just love this sort of mystery & creepy. I really love Violet & Jay also I just Raf too because well I liked him a lot in The Last Echo... Out April 16th.

9. The Elite by Kiera Cass
Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.


I really enjoyed the selection and cannot wait to see who America chooses, kinda hoping Maxon because I like him more than Aspen because he was a jerk. Out April 23rd.

10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

No synopsis on goodreads! After only reading clockwork prince this year, not remembering if I actually liked clockwork angel... I was drawn back into the world of shadowhunters. Also stating my opinion here if Tessa doesn't get with Will I will be very  sad & disappointed, I like Jem but Will is better okay? Out March 19th.






So that is what I can't wait to be released in 2013! Whats yours?

Keely x

No comments:

Post a Comment