Sunday, December 9, 2012

IMM #6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, so at least once or twice a month.

Hi everyone! I'm back! I have this IMM post and a review going up today too! So everyone starting looking out for new reviews coming up on the blog!
  •  Breathe by Abbi Glines
  • Because of Low by Abbi Glines
  • While It Lasts by Abbi Glines
  • Easy by Tammara Webber
  • Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
  • The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window by Kirsty Moseley
  • Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
  • Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  • Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
  • Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
  • Stealing Parker by Simone Elkeles
  • Saving Grace by Ciara Geraghty
  • Abandon by Meg Cabot
  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
So thats my IMM for the last few weeks! Many are eBooks because Australia really needs a good bookstore with lots of YA not just new realese!

Keely x 

No comments:

Post a Comment