Sunday, December 30, 2012

IMM #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, so at least once or twice a month.

Well I didn't get any books for Christmas! I know! However I got a Kindle my new baby which is great because I can't take all my books to UNI, I can take my Kindle though! 

Paperbacks:
The Study trilogy (Poison, Magic, Fire) by Maria V. Snyder
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris 
Touch of Power & Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder! Both the amazing new covers :D
 E-books:
Just for Now by Abbi Glines
Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
The Covenant series (Half-Blood, Pure, Deity & Elixir) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Lux Series (Obsidian, Onyx, Opal) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
ReAwakened by Ada Adams
Play with me by Piper Shelly
Loving Summer & Falling for Summer by Kailin Grow

MY KINDLE!!!! I love it
So that is all for my mailbox this week! What did Santa bring you?

Keely x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness all those amazing ebooks!

    Just For Now is really steamy I loved it! And Never Too Far has an amazing twist :D

    Covenant is one of my favourite series everrrrrrr (Deity and Elixir omg so help me)

    Lux <3

    I really did love Hopeless (can't believe you read it twice though it was so painful!).

    I've yet to read ReAwakened although I did love ReVamped :)

    I hope you enjoy those that you haven't read! (I didn't get any books for Christmas either haha)

    Jaz @ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction

    ReplyDelete