Monday, March 4, 2013

IMM #8- January & February book hauls

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. I'm only going to do this when I get a chance, so at least once or twice a month.

Well the amount of books I've accumulated over the last two months is crazy! Since I've finally settled into Uni I'm able to start paying attention to the blog again.

E-ARC's:
- Hooked by Liz Fichera
- The Eternity Cure byJulie Kagawa
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

Thanks to Net Galley, Penguin Teen Aus & Harlequin Teen Aus

What I Bought:
E-books:
- The One for Me by Layla James
- First Love by Melissa Johns
- The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
- Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford
- Finding Chase by Lacey Weatherford
- Crush by Lacey Weatherford
- Play with Me by Piper Shelley
- Bound Together by Marie Coulson
- Last Christmas by Marie Coulson
- The Secret Life of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorenson
- Vain by Fisher Amelie
- Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters
- Hoax by Lila Felix
- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorenson
- Up to Me by M. Leighton
- Down to you by M. Leighton
- Edge of Disaster by A.M. Hargrove
- Fallen Crest High by Tijan
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Rednerski
- Charade by Nyrae Dawn
- 10 Weeks by J. Watts & J. Perry
- The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Someone to Love by Addison Moore
- Devoured by Emily Snow
- From Ashes by Molly McAdams
- Avoiding Responsibility & Commitment by K.A. Linde
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
- Perfection by R.L. Mathewson
- Checkmate by R.L Mathewson
- Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
- The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club by J.C. Isabella
- Chasing McCree by J.C. Isabella
- Tear by Rachel Van Dyken
- Putting Boys on the Ledge by Stephanie Rowe
- Impossible by Komal Lewis
- Pieces of Rhys by L.D. Davis
Paperback:
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
- Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (OMG HALE!!!!)
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Undeadly by Michele Vail
- Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky 
- Cracked up to be by Courtney Summers
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Borrowed (all Nicholas Sparks books):
- The Last Song
- Dear John
- The Choice
- A Walk to Remember
- Nights in Rodanthe

Yes lots of ebooks! They are so cheap and I love my Kindle! So that would be all the books that I have bought/borrowed/received from my last IMM which was after Christmas until now. I have read pretty much every single one of these expect some of the Nicholas Sparks books... But now that I'm at uni book reading has been limited & textbook reading increased!

What have you got in your haul this month/week? Let me know!

Keely x


No comments:

Post a Comment