Monday, April 22, 2013

Fantastic quotes that you must know!

Hi everyone! Today isn't a normal book review, but a list of fantastic quotes that I myself love! At Uni in my room I've got a quote wall going and I need a few more to help me complete it, but I've become stuck on what else to write. So here is the list of quotes I have so far!

You don't ask how long it takes to get down from a place like that. You ask how long can you stay- 
Gracie from Gracie Faltrain

You can't play like you do, pick things up as quick as you do, be as funny as you are, if you're not smart- 
Dan from Gracie Faltrain

There are no guarantees you have the skills but you have to learn how to use them- 
Gracie from Gracie Faltrain

Life is what happened while we are busy making other plans

God knows we're all drawn to what's beautiful and broken- 
Clockwork Prince

You have to fall in love to be in love, but falling in love isn't the same as being in love- 
Just One Day

We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day- 
Just One Day

The question is what colour will everything be at the moment when I come for you? What will the sky be saying?-
Death from The Book thief

It's funny the things you think you're scared of until they're upon you, and then you're not-
Just One Day

He showed me how to get lost and then I showed myself how to get found-
Just One Day

I think everything is happening all the time, but if you don't put yourself in the path of it, you miss it-
Will from Just One Day

The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe that it is possible-
Alice in Wonderland

You don't need anyone's permission to do what you love. You should just do it
-Catching Jordan

Either we're a team or we aren't. Either you trust me or you don't-
Hale from Heist Society

The more you know know you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you-
Anna and the French Kiss

You can't put your life on hold, it doesn't wait for you-
Charlie St. Cloud

I know you aren't perfect. But it is a persons imperfections that make them perfect for someone else-
Lola and the Boy Next Door

Love hurts worse than getting slammed by a 250 pound linebacker-
Catching Jordan

The Quote Wall!

So that is it for my quotes! Let me know your favourites and help me fill up my wall!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment