Monday, April 1, 2013

IMM #9- Month in Review

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi at the Story Siren!

March!

What I bought:

  • Pull by Rachel Van Dyken
  • Avoiding Intimacy by K.A Linde
  • Forever Love & Everlasting Love by Melissa Johns
  • Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
  • If You Stay by Courtney Cole
  • The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan
  • Cinderella in Cleats by Carly Syms
  • Wait for You by J Lynn
  • Head Over High Heels by Kate Forster
  • Tall, Dark & Distant by Julie Fison
  • Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
What I borrowed from my awesome blockmate:
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
e-ARCs:
  • Georgetown Academy 1,2,3 by Jessica Etting & Alyssa Schwartz
  • Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer
  • In Too Deep by Coert Voorhees
I didn't actually realise that I had read/bought/received this month! Mainly because all but four were e-books. Shall hopefully be posting some reviews up next week! Have an assignment due soon so that is taking priority right now, next weekend there will be nothing unless scheduled because I have a huge function going on here at college so that shall be an interesting weekend!

Keelyxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment