Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update!

Hi guys!

Posts have come to halt recently, mainly due the fact my first semester at Uni is coming to an end, and well that means exam time. Now doing a science degree my exams mean a lot as they count to 50-70% of my final grade, so I've been hitting the books (unfortantly textbooks). I've also learnt this semester that I hate social sciences, i.e psychology, I can't seem to wrap my head around it! I've also learnt that I can do chemistry and I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. Thankfully doing HSC biology and Advanced Maths have helped me maintain high marks in Bio and maths. 

I have many books to review so after June 11 I am on trimester break so that means 3 weeks of no uni, hopefully some work, but no tests, assignments or quizzes. Reviews to look out for include: The Collector by Victoria Scott, Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer, Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead (It is amazing!) and whatever else I read. 

Sunday I will possibly have a May wrap up, if not Sunday it will be Tuesday! Exams start next week and the timetable is bad as my HSC timetable, all bunched up expect for maths!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment