Tuesday, July 23, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 10


Day 10: How do you choose which book to read next?

How do I choose which book to read depends on my mood. Do I want a contemp, paranormal, romance, spies and thieves, Vampires or Faeries? Or these days some NA book on my kindle. I have been re-reading a lot of my kindle books lately, one day I was reading Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker and Things I Can't Forget the next I was in deep with Fallen Crest High and Fallen Crest Family. Yesterday I read Jaded and Still Jaded by Tijan (who is the author of FCH and FCF) today I was reading the Unofficial series, both romance, one is very NA set in high school + college the other is YA but set in College. 

Lately I have been going romance and contemp, when my holidays come around I might go back to a VA re-read since all the news about the movie, the poster and Dimitri Down Under has me wanting to re-read. My next read tonight I am thinking of Cracked up to be because I just feel like it. That is the only way that I can explain it, if I feel like I want to read it, if I don't feel like it I won't read it. If I read a book when I don't feel like it, there is a high likelihood of me not liking it. I am yet to read The Great Gatsby and Perks of Being a Wallflower because I have't felt like reading them yet.

So how do you choose your next read? Let me know!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment