Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 1


Hey everyone! So I have been on twitter and this challenge popped up thanks to Jaz @Fiction in Fiction  who is also doing this challenge! 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge was started by April @ Good Books and Wine and seeing as I haven't been posting much, because I haven't been reading much/cannot find words to write reviews!

Day 1: 15 Related Book Confessions

1. I go through goodreads lists on and find random books which I think I might like and add to my goodreads shelf... this is the reason why I have so many to-read books

2. I like books about faeries and magic more than I like books about vampires and werewolves (expect maybe Vampire Academy & Bloodlines)

3. I don't mind reading Adult romance, contemporaries or paranormal books

4. I am person who will swoon over many guy characters... all the time

5. I am a contemporary person, I like romance and realistic/relate-able scenarios

6. I like e-books, they are cheap and help me avoid the whole Australia gets everything later than the U.S, especially when I want that book right then

7. The only hardbacks I own is the Adult cover version of Harry Potter

8. Paperbacks are so much cheaper than hardbacks in Australia & I will wait if a book is on book depository is hardback for the paperback

9. I have worn out my favourite series (Gallagher Girls) from re-reading them so many times, once the whole series is out I will buy a Hardback box set because it is my favourite

10. I love assassins & spies, hence why Gallagher Girls and Maria V. Synder books are my favourite

11. I don't mind the whole new-adult craze that is going on, a few are bad, but some are good

12. I love mysteries and murder books, like the body finder series by Kimberly Derting 

13. I haven't read the hunger games, I have read books 2 and 3 but that is it

14. I have trouble re-reading/reading a book after I have seen the movie

15. The only books I finished in high school was To Kill a Mockingbird (loved it), Shakespeare's plays Romeo & Juliet, Hamlet, Othello and Macbeth and The Fifiteh Gate (I don't even know how I finished that one!)

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment