Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 2


Day 2: What's your bedtime reading ritual?

Most of the time unless it is the weekend, the only time I can find for reading is when I am about to go to bed. I set up in my bed with super warm blankets (because you know it is winter and cold in Armidale!) I have been lately re-reading some e-books because I just having been wanting to start any new books because I will not put the book down, hence why I am re-reading. 

I am the person who will just keep on reading on into the early hours, because I struggle putting down a book if I haven't read it before. Seeing as uni takes up a lot of my time these days and because I don't live at home I live off $100 a week, which means I never have any money for physical books, sometimes I can buy a cheap e-book but that is it. 

Each night I try to read around 100pgs of a book or I watch a TV episode before bed, depending on if I can manage to read a book. So that is pretty much what I do when I read before bedtime!

What is your ritual? Link me to yours!

Keely xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment