Monday, July 22, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 9


Day 9: Why do you blog about books?

I love books, it is as simple as that. I like giving people my opinions on things especially books. This is a hobby to me, I will do it when I want and sometimes about whatever the hell I want. I wasn't a fan of english, we didn't get along, I still hate essays but I can write a review easily, I wish this was the same for my essays. This year I have only had to write 2 essays per semester, which is fantastic for me considering I know people who have to write 12 per semester. The reason I picked science over history & politics, barely any essays, yes I may have exams every 3 weeks, but it so much better than essays to me.

Book blogging has allowed me to meet others who love the same kinds of books as me and read what others liked about the books that they have read. I know sometimes I don't always blog about books, but I just feel like blogging about random things sometimes so they occasionally appear randomly on the blog. 

Why do you blog about books?

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment