Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 4


Day 4: What was the last book you've flung across the room?

Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams 

Chase Grayson has never been interested in having a relationship that lasts longer than it takes for him and his date to get dressed again. But then he stumbles into a gray-eyed girl whose innocence pours off her, and everything changes. From the minute Harper opens her mouth to let him know just how much he disgusts her, he's hooked.

But a princess deserves a Prince Charming who can make her dreams come true. Not a guy who can turn her life into a nightmare.

All good intentions go out the window when Harper starts to fall for the guy Chase has come to view as a brother. He wanted to protect her by keeper her away, but he can't stand to see her with anyone else, and he'll do anything to make her his. But when it comes down to Harper choosing between the two, will Chase have the strength to step back from the girl who has become his whole world if it means she's happy?

Lines will be crossed. Friendships will be put to the test. And hearts will be shattered.


I didn't fling it across the room, because I was reading it on my kindle. But this book was just bad, I liked Taking Chances by Molly McAdams which is the original one, where this is just the perspective of the guy main character. The guy main character who DIES half way through Taking Chances! Why would you write this story from his p.o.v when the other guy doesn't die and lives throughout the whole story!? I don't even know why I read it, I should've known that it wasn't going to be as good as the original, but I read it anyways and regretted it so much once I was done with it. *Rant Over*

What was your last book to be flung across the room? Link me!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment