Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blogging break

Hi everyone! As you may have noticed I have posted almost everyday since starting the blogging challenge, but now that is over and so are scheduled posts that had done while I had some form of time to do so. But now uni has picked up again and I'm in week 5, I had a revision test and two online quizzes last week, this week I have two online quizzes and a stat assignment due. The next few weeks until break this is my life, something due every single week, I am behind on my chemistry study which is extremely hard to catch up on and biomechanics is picking up into things I don't understand *sigh* doing physics and chemistry is horrible, especially since I am not a fan of either. However, three weeks until break and then I will be back when I am not working to post a few things, schedule some reviews to pop-up during next term of uni! So I won't be posting anything for the next few weeks or until I have everything under control because I have two essays to write during my break as well as some stat assignments, you know the things that I don't like doing at all.

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment