Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Wrap Up

Hey everyone I haven't been around blogging lately not because I haven't had time, I just haven't felt like blogging this month. But I have been reading, a lot and I have completed my Goodreads goal of 200 books for the year! Although I have read over 200 books, I don't include re-readings of books. I was also supposed to go a book buying ban this month after buying The Fiery Heart but I found a few too many good e-books for a $1.

Review Copies:
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • Empower by Jessica Shirvington (The Violet Eden Chapters #6)
Thanks Allen and Unwin and Hachette!

E-ARCs:
  • Love Match by Monica Seles (The Academy #2)
  • Keeping Her by Cora Carmack (Losing It #1.5)
  • Finding It by Cora Carmack (Losing It #3)
Bought:
  • Red Hill by Jamie McGuire 
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack (Losing It #1)
  • Faking It by Cora Carmack (Losing It #2)
  • The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodline #4)
Bought e-books:
  • My Favourite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
  • Love Unexpected, Love Unmatched & Love Untouched by Anne Leigh
  • When You're Ready by J.L Berg
  • Forever by Rachel Van Dyken 
  • One by Mari Arden
  • Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
  • Private Message by Danielle Torella
  • Come Away With Me, Fight With Me, Play With Me, Safe With Me and Rock With Me by Kristen Proby
  • Wrong Side Of Town by Kormal Kant
  • Hold Us Close by Caisey Quinn
  • Secrets of the Fall by Kailin Gow
  • Sometimes Never by Cheryl McIntryre
  • Jack Undone by Penelope Ward
  • A Beautiful Struggle by Lilliana Anderson
  • Something Great by M. Clarke
  • Finding You by S.K Hartly
  • Out of Line by Jen McLaughlin
  • Infatuated by Elle Jordan
  • Sudden Response by R.L Mathewson
  • Tall, Dark & Lonely by R.L Mathewson
  • Without Regret by R.L. Mathewson
  • Tall, Dark & Heartless by R.L Mathewson
Borrowed:
  • The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester
As you can see by the amount of e-books, I gave up on my book buying ban...

Let me know in the comments what you got this week/month!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment