So this month in June was a busy one for me, I finished my first semester of uni, came home for my three week holiday and went to the Penguin Teen Australia Live at Kino in Sydney! It was great fun for me because I finally got to met Kim and Kerrie from two girls and a novel and Jaz from fiction in fiction! Also earlier in the month Abbi Glines was in Australia, while I couldn't go to the event because I still had one final exam left, Kim who is amazing and is my spy friend (seriously just check out twitter we went crazy a few weeks back!) Got me two signed Abbi Glines books!!!!
What I bought:
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shivington
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
- Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
- Slide by Jill Hathaway
- Where You Are by Tammara Webber
- Steal my Sunshine by Emily Gale
- Ryan Hunter by Piper Shelley
- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
- The Unofficial Story of Kyle B. Johnston by J.C. Isabella
- One week girlfriend by Monica Murphy
- Second chance boyfriend by Monica Murphy
- The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken
- Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams
- Lost and Found by Nicole Williams
- The Game Changer by J. Sterling
- Fallen Crest Family by Tijan
- Broken and Scared by Tijan
- Smitten by Lacey Weatherford
- While it Lasts and Just for Now by Abbi Glines both sined copies!
Thanks Kim!! <3
- The First Third by Will Kostakis which is also signed because at the PTA Live event he was there signing his new book which is out in July! Also he is pretty funny and the book is pretty dam good!
So that is my massive June wrap up, as you can she I have been busy and hope to write some more posts this coming weeks because I now have a laptop to use and this semester should be better for me blogging wise, but then again it is silly season at college this term which means lots of events and ball too!
So what is in your IMM/Wrap Up? Link me!