Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March Wrap Up

Hey everyone! Sorry I am a bit late on the post but I had a hectic week a uni last week involving three assignments all due on one day and the same day I had to be home before dinner! That was a long week and then I spent the weekend reading having my heart broken and sewn together thanks to maybe someday that book was brilliant and killed me!

I also saw Divergent last night and oh my god I loved it! Four and Tris <3 I cried once and for those of you who have read Allegiant I have one word for you: zipline. I am also now obsessed with the soundtrack to Divergent because it is simple amazing, especially beating heart.

Now onto the books I have gotten this month!

Review books (physical & ebook):

  • Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
  • Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
  • On The Fence by Kasie West
  • Winning the Player by Lessa Bow
  • The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead
Thanks to Penguin Teen Australia, Harper Collins Australia and A&U Australia!

Bought- Physical:
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
  • Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
  • Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
  • What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
  • Pure Red by Danielle Joseph 
  • Surviving High School by M. Doty
Bought-ebooks:
  • Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
  • The Proposition (1-3) by Katie Ashley
  • The Baker Triplets (1-3) by Juliana Stone
  • Legal Affairs (1-6) by Sawyer Bennett 
  • Breathe Again by Rachel Brooks
  • Stroke of Love by Melissa Foster
  • The Hope Falls Series (1-8) by Melanie Shawn
  • Crossroads (1-4) by Melanie Shawn
  • Tied With Me by Kristen Proby
  • Room For More by Beth Ehemann
  • Bad for You by Abbi Glines
  • Loving Lauren by Jill Sanders 
  • Broken Dreams by Kelly Elliot
  • Loving Cara by Kristen Proby
  • Red At Night by Katie McGarry
  • You Are Her by Liz Fichera
  • Pride Series (1-3) by Jill Sanders
So that is my haul for the month of March! Lots of good books in there! As you can see I get addicted to romance series way to easily! I am currently sitting at 145/200 books for the year... Do not ask me how I have read 54 books in the last time I did my haul because I have no idea with uni and I have actually been doing my uni readings too...

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment