Friday, May 2, 2014

April Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I know that I have been very MIA this month but uni has decided to drown me in assignments & I have exams to prepare for so I haven't been writing many reviews. Hopefully that is about to change but sport has also kicked up with Hockey starting and Waterpolo getting ready for the finals coming up (fairly sure my team is 1st because we have won every game by a good 10 goals). Plus with my college sport duties taking up a lot of my spare time as well, but it won't be as bad this term.

Review Books (E-ARC & ARC):

  • Getting By by Claudia Y. Burgoa
Thanks to the publisher for this copy!

Bought- Physical:
  • Easy by Tammara Webber
  • Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Bought- E-books:
  • Tempting love by Melanie Shawn
  • The Pride series #4-6 by Jill Sanders
  • Taming Alex by Jill Sanders
  • Out of the Shallows by Samantha Young
  • Lengths #1-5 by Steph Campbell
  • FBI/US Attorney #1-4 by Julie James
  • Play by Play #1-7 by Jaci Burton
  • The distance between us by Kasie West
  • This Girl by Colleen Hoover
  • Painless by Devon Hartford
  • Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase
  • Infinity by Layne Harper
  • Love and sports #1-2 by Meghan Quinn
  • Covert Cover Cracked by Missy Marciassa
  • How We Lived by Erin Butler
So that is it for my April wrap up! Let me know below what you got this month/week!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment