Thursday, May 29, 2014

May Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I really shouldn't be doing my wrap up right now since I am supposed to be writing a 3000 word essay due tomorrow, but I can't find the sources I want so I am taking a break! This month I didn't get too many books, I've borrowed a lot which won't be below but some new review copies are! Next month's wrap up will be exciting with PTA Live Sydney in the middle of the month which I will be attending again!

Review Copies (ARC & E-ARC)

  • Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan
  • Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (OMFG THIS BOOK KILLED ME)
Thanks 100x Bloomsbury Australia for all three of these books!

Bought- Physical:
  • The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
  • The One by Kiera Cass (which has only just been sent -.-)
  • Breakable by Tammara Webber
Bought- E-books:
  • All Lined Up by Cora Cormack
  • Read, Write, Love by Melissa Foster
  • Slope of Love by Melissa Foster
  • Crazy Love by Melanie Shawn
  • It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
  • Chasing Olivia & Tempting Rowan by Micalea Smeltzer
  • Camp Payback by J.K Rock
So that is pretty much it for the books that I have bought, I have read more but I borrowed them & you can see those books in my Goodreads challenge which I have had to change to 300 because I am sitting of 250 books already this year! So soon it will be up to 350 books... I don't know how this has happened.

Keely xx

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I can relate to the whole essay thing. I just finished a 1200 word essay that's due tomorrow and I found that hard...I couldn't even fathom 3000. I'll be going to the PTA live so I can't wait to meet you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that essay killed me! Just glad the semester is over and I only have exams now! YAY everyone is going to PTA live it's great :D

      Delete
  2. OHMYGOSH Heir of Fire we neeeeeed to talk about this! Also I so can relate got an essay due tomorrow and instead I am on bloglovin haha. Keen to see you at PTA live yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How bloody awesome was it! That is pretty much what I do all the time. YAY :D

      Delete