Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Liebster Award


So I was nominated by Eugenia from Genie In A Book to do this tag and I thought why the hell not! 


There isn't just one winner as such, but rather it's a way of promoting smaller blogs and for bloggers to support each other.

Here are the rules:
  • Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
  • Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
  • Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!

What is your favourite thing about book blogging?
I love meeting all the lovely other bookish people either on twitter or in person at events. It is fantastic to meet everyone who likes the same things you like.

How long have you been blogging for?
So I orginally created a book blog in year 10 (2010) and that kind of died off and I deleted it. Then in 2011 I started getting into twitter until finally when I was in year 12 (bad choice Keely) I re-started up My Spin On Books! Now it is 2014 and I celebrated by two year blogoversary at the start of the year.

Who is your favourite author of all time?
Ally Carter hands down! If you've been on my lovely little blog before you would have noticed how much I love Ally Carter. If you follow me on twitter despite Gallagher Girls being over and done with Kim (@SteelKimberley) and I still talk all about it.

How do you decide what to read next off your TBR?
I generally just pick whatever I'm in the mood for. I usually read romance and contemporary books but I don't mind some paranormal and fantasy every now and again. Also my TBR is quite small so usually I'm buying an ebook to read.

Do you generally prefer standalones or series?
I like series but I since I am a contemporary lover I do enjoy standalones too. 

What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Dog earing books, just no.

Paperbacks, hardbacks, or ebooks - what's your favourite reading format?
Paperbacks however, ebooks are more conveniant for me with university so I only have to take my tablet/kindle to read my books rather than my physical books.

If you've been to any, what has been your favourite book event so far?
PTA Live in Sydney and when I got to have afternoon tea with Jessica Shirvington last November! 

What one author would you most love to meet in person?
ALLY CARTER because she made me love spies, 'nough said.

What is your favourite genre to read and why?
I love contemporary because it is what I relate to the most, I love some fantasy but I get contemporary more. 

What is the last book you read that you'd recommend to anyone?
Corruption by Jessica Shirvington!

So everyone who I could nominate has already been nominated so I am not going to nominate anyone.

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment