Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Most Anticipated for 2015!

It is that time of year for me to let you all know what I cannot wait for that is coming out in 2015!

The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
I loved The Bone Season so I have been patiently waiting for book two to come out! I love the world that this series is set in & can't wait to see what happens this time around.
Expected release date: Jan 27th 2015

All Fall Down by Ally Carter
After the Gallagher Girls ended I was so glad to know that Carter had a new series coming out. I love Carter's writing the mystery, thieving and spying that has appeared throughout her books, so for this new series to start I am beyond excited! Also this Aussie cover is amazing.
Expected release date: Feb 1st 2015

Shadow Study by Maria V Synder
I love Valek. Oh and Yelena too. But mainly Valek. This series is just amazing and I am so glad that Synder has come back and added another 3 books to this series. Behind All Fall Down this comes in at number two on my must have list.
Expected release date: March 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A new series from Maas, so of course I am impatiently awaiting this book. I only hope that I don't have too high of expectations for this novel from the Throne of Glass series.
Expected release date: May 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass
I thought this series was over with The One but no, we get the heir to the throne's selection and this time it is bachelorette style with, yes a female heir! P.S THAT COVER & DRESS
Expected release date: May 5th 2015

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
After loving On The Fence this year, I am wanting more Kasie West books. Also I do love fluffy contemporary books.
Expected release date: May 5th 2015

Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
I just love the Hundered Oaks series and this book is all about Henry's little sister Maya = YES! So excited for this one!
Expected release date: July 1st 2015





Other titles:

  • All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  • I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  • Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Queen of Bright and Shinny Things by Ann Aguirre
  • The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi 
  • Age of X #3 by Richelle Mead
  • The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
  • The Starbound Trilogy #3 by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
So what are your most anticipated for 2015!? Let me know!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment