Monday, December 1, 2014

November + SAE Wrap Up

 Hey everyone! This month has been a great month being home and being able to relax and read a lot! On Saturday I attended the Sydney Author Event (SAE) with Pavan from Keep It Fictional we got to meet some fantastic authors! I got to meet K.M Golland, Cassia Leo, Samantha Young, Rachel Brookes, C.J Duggan and Jay McLean! Here is what I got free books & a lot of swag:
C.J Duggan, Jay McLean and Cassia Leo!

Books I bought at SAE

Books I took to SAE to be signed
Free books I got!


So much swag!



Bought:

  • Be My December by Rachel Brookes
  • An Endless Summer by C.J Duggan
  • More Than Forever by Jay McLean
  • Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  • Geek Girl and Model Misfit by Holly Smale
  • Killer Instinct by Jenn Lynn Barnes
Free books:
  • Lick by Kylie Scott
  • The First Kiss by Stephanie Ash
  • Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Haven of Obedience by Marina Anderson
Review books:
  • This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner
  • Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
  • Better Than Perfect by Simone Elkeles
Thanks Allen and Unwin and Bloomsbury

I have also finished my Goodreads Challenger for the year! I reached over 400 this month!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment