Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Wrap Up 2015

Hey everyone, I've had a little bit of a slow reading month so I haven't read any of the review books currently sitting on my TBR because I am back at uni and college. Trying to get on top of my uni work straight away has already failed, I just keep on procrastinating from doing it by watching TV shows. I did however manage to get some reviews up this month though!

This month's posts:

Review Books:
  • Ssh! by Stacey Nash
  • Where The Road Takes Me by Jay McLean
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
Thanks so much to Stacey, Netgalley and Bloomsbury for these copies!

Bought e-books:
  • Hero by Samantha Young
  • Valentine by Samantha Young
  • The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
  • Quarterback Drew by Jaci Burton
  • The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
So that is all for this month, not much because of uni but still some great reads! Let me know what books you got this month in the comments!

Keely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment