Thursday, December 3, 2015

#AusYASecretSanta Blog Hop


I am so excited to this be participating in the #AusYASecretSanta blog hop! I love secret santa, my cousins and I participate every year because it is way too expensive to buy gifts for each other so secret santa is something that we do! I get a bit crazy with wrapping my secret santa's gift and sometimes lots of boxes, wrapping paper and tape are used, do not cross me!

1. What are your top 5 books this year?
Only 5 really! I'm going to cheat and use authors because many have multiple books I have loved this year.

  • Queen of Shados & A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Queen of the Tearling by Erkia Johansen
  • All Fall Down by Ally Carter
  • Shadow Study by Maria V. Synder
  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

2. How did you go with you goodreads challenge?
So my goal of 150 books has been smashed despite the fact I have stopped telling goodreads when I have finished a book (it currently says 140 but it is closer to at least 250-300 books read).

3. How many times did you post a week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
I rarely posted (bad Keely!) but this year uni wise I has been crazy and it looks like it will keep on getting crazier, I hope to improve my posting in 2016.

4. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2015?
Meeting Sarah J Maas last week and also meeting Cassandra Clare & Holly Black earlier in the year.

5. Did you read mostly review or non-review books this year?
Non-review books, I still read to read most of my review books which I am hoping to do over the summer

6. What are your blogging goals for 2016?
To post more than this year and get back into the swing of things!

7. What books are you looking forward to in 2016?
  • Throne of Glass #5 & A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
  • See How They Run by Ally Carter
  • Night Study by Maria V Sydner
Based on the answers above, have you been a good or naughty blogger this year?
Naughty, I have been a bad blogger but a good reader! So that evens out right?

Leave 3 clues to help your santee guess who you are!
  • You are younger than me (I'm 20)
  • You live in a state that borders mine
  • Your goodreads picture is a picture of you!
#LoveOzYA? Join the Australian YA Bloggers on Goodreads and Facebook to join in the fun!
Follow the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa blog hop to meet other Aussie bloggers!
Thanks,
Keely! xx

5 comments:

  1. Yippee, thanks for doing the hop Keely! That is insane that you've read so many books this year - well done Keely! I definitely agree that reading a lot means you're a good blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I beat last years total read books but I have certainly read plenty this year!

      Delete
  2. WOW Keely! You've read an insane amount of books this year! Just... HOW?! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying The Study series because it's been one that I've wanted to read for a while. Hehe, one of the books on my Secret Santa wishlist was Poison Study. Hopefully I'll get to it soon even if that's not the one I receive :)
    Jenna @ Reading with Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly, that's a lot of books! That's an amazing achievement, you should be super proud of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA KEELY WHAT IN THE ACTUAL WORLD?!?! I'm just absolutely gobsmacked with how many books you read this year. *hides my Goodreads challenge* Heh heh...I haven't even reached my measly goal of 50 yet *pulls on collar*

    I hope you get to post more on the blog next year too. See you at the next event hehe :)

    ReplyDelete