I am so excited to this be participating in the #AusYASecretSanta blog hop! I love secret santa, my cousins and I participate every year because it is way too expensive to buy gifts for each other so secret santa is something that we do! I get a bit crazy with wrapping my secret santa's gift and sometimes lots of boxes, wrapping paper and tape are used, do not cross me!
1. What are your top 5 books this year?
Only 5 really! I'm going to cheat and use authors because many have multiple books I have loved this year.
- Queen of Shados & A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erkia Johansen
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter
- Shadow Study by Maria V. Synder
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2. How did you go with you goodreads challenge?
So my goal of 150 books has been smashed despite the fact I have stopped telling goodreads when I have finished a book (it currently says 140 but it is closer to at least 250-300 books read).
3. How many times did you post a week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
4. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2015?
5. Did you read mostly review or non-review books this year?
6. What are your blogging goals for 2016?